- DC operating voltage: 1.5 V to 150 V
- Operating Mode: CC, CV, CR, CP, CC+CV, CR+CV, CP+CV
- Parallel Connection of Inputs for Higher Capacity (Max: 9,450 W)
- Supports High Slew Rate: Max 16 A/?s
- Run Program Function (GO/NO GO Test)
- Sequence Function for High Efficient Load Simulations
- Commands are compatible with Kikusui PLZ-4W
- Dynamic (Switching) Function: 0.0166 Hz to 20 kHz
- Soft Start Function: Off/On (1 to 200ms, Res: 1ms)
- Adjustable OCP, OVP, OPP, UVP Setting
- Short Circuit Function
- Timer function: Elapsed Time of load
- Cut Off Time (Auto Load Off Timer): 1s to 999h 59min 59s or Off
- External Channel Control / Monitoring via Analog Control Connector
- Setup Memories: 100 sets
- 3.5 Inch TFT LCD Display
- USB 2.0/Host, RS-232 Included. Optional GPIB.
Meets the requirements of high-power supplies
Instek PEL-3000 Series are single-channel, programmable DC electronic loads with 0.01mA current resolution and 16A/?s current slew rate. Static mode provides a fixed load. With Dynamic mode, two test conditions can be switched automatically with adjustable Level, Timing, and Slew Rate. Sequence mode provides a combination of up to 1,000 steps for semi-automated testing.
Flexible power combinations, high-speed, and versatile load simulations
Instek PEL-3000 Series has three stand-alone models with up to 1,050 Watts of load capability. Up to 5 identical units can be wired in parallel to increase the power capability. Additionally, up to four PEL-3211 Watt Booster Units can be wired in parallel with the PEL-3111 to achieve 9,450 Watts of total load capacity.
PEL-3000 Series Electronic Electronic Loads
|Model||Voltage||Current||Max. Power||Function||Parallel Combination||Size|
|PEL-3021||1.5 to 150 V||35 A||175 W||Full-function single unit||Parallel w/ same model; 5 units max.||Half-rack|
|PEL-3031E||1 to 150 VDC||60 A||300 W||Single-channel||7 Operating Modes|
|PEL-3032E||2.5 to 500 VDC||15 A||300 W||Single-channel||7 Operating Modes|
|PEL-3041||1.5 to 150 V||70 A||350 W||Full-function single unit||Parallel w/ same model; 5 units max.||Half-rack|
|PEL-3111||1.5 to 150 V||210 A||1,050 W||Full-function single unit||Parallel w/ same model; 5 units max.||Full-rack|
|Parallel with max. of 4 PEL-3211 units|
|PEL-3211||1.5 to 150 V||420 A||2,100 W |
|No control panel. |
Cannot be used alone.
|Parallel with PEL-3111||Full-rack|
Includes: user/programming manual CD, quick start guide, load input terminal Cover, terminal fittings (2 sets of type M8 bolts, nuts, springs, washers), and power cord.