- Dual Range, Single Output: (0-15V/0-3A) or (0-9V/0-5A); 45 Watts
- 3.5 Inch TFT LCD Display
- Constant Voltage and Constant Current Operation
- Built-in DVM Measurement Function
- High Measurement Resolution (1mV/0.1mA for 5A Range);(1mV/0.1μA for 5mA Range)
- External Relay Control Output On/Off
- Sink Current Capability (Maximum: 2A)
- Digital Panel Control
- Selectable Output and Input (DVM) Ports From Front or Rear Panel
- Key Lock Function
- 5 Sets of Preset Memory Including Power Output ON/OFF States
- High Speed Transient Recovery Time(<40μAs within 100mV ; <80μAs within 20mV)
- OVP/OCP/OTP Protection to Prevent DUT Damage
- Standard Multiple Interfaces: USB / LAN /GPIB
- Labview Driver and PC Remote Control Software
- Two-year warranty
Swift Responses with Accurate Measurement
The Instek PPH-1503 is a high-speed and high-precision DC Power Supply with dual range of 15V/3A or 9V/5A. PPH-1503 is exclusively designed to meet low power consumption requirements as well as great demands of accuracy, speed and resolution of both voltage and current. Circuits are designed with swift response capability to provide a stable voltage output while experiencing load changes. For example, when switching cellular phone from standby to talk mode, the current consumption will be dramatically changed within milliseconds. When load current exceeded current limit, two operational modes: Limit and Trip can be selected. Under Limit mode, PPH-1503 will automatically switch to constant current (CC) mode. Under Trip mode, voltage output will automatically turn off.
The PPH-1503 is designed to provide prompt response to the current change for recovering the output voltage at a minimum variation. The high sampling rate allows fast read back in voltage and current measurement to expedite products testing speed, which is able to increase the test throughput of production. Sink function can be used to test the battery charger of portable devices. The high precision performance of PPH-1503 provides the measurement capability in low power consumption level. One built-in DVM (Digital Volt-Meter) with input ports is designed to measure any point on DUT while PPH-1503 is outputting voltage and current. Besides, two ports are located on the front and rear panel which users can only select one to perform tests based up on their connection convenience. The Instek PPH-1503 is an ideal power source for production lines, R&D laboratories, device inspection, maintenance centers or facilities with the requirements of a swift and precise power supply with DVM.
In the testing of assembling LED backlight module into products such as TV, Monitor, Tablet and NB, the minimum requirement of current resolution should be at least four digits. Different sized LED backlights require different current consumption. Most LED backlights are 150mA, in which, ordinary power supplies could not provide the above-mentioned high current resolution of four digits. However, PPH-1503 provides 0.1mA (equivalent to 4-4/5 digits) current resolution under 5A setting as well as rapid transmission time of both measurement and commands to fully satisfy the testing requirement of current resolution so as to raise the production capacity. To achieve high working voltage requirements, PPH-1503 can be in series with GW Instek GPR-H series power supplies to conduct the testing of high voltage products.
Please refer to the PPH-1503 Brochure for complete specifications, as well as information on these additional features:
• Telcom battery simulation
- Measurements for Power Consumption Analysis
- Accurate Low Current Measurement
- Sink Current
- Built-in Digital Voltmeter
- Pulse Current Measurements
- Long integration
- External Relay Control
- Selectable Front/Rear Ports for Power Outputs and DVM Inputs
- PC-Software Utilization
Included: User's Manual, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, GTL-117 Test Lead (10A Max.), GTL-204 Test Lead (10A Max.), and GTL-203A Test Lead (3A Max.).