Instek PSW 160-14.4 Multi-Range DC Power Supply
- Manufacturer: Instek
- Condition: New
- TestEquity Part #: 21029.2
- Manufacturer Part #: PSW 160-14.4
- Meta Description: Instek's PSW 160-7.2 is a single output multi-range programmable switching DC Power Supply offering up to 720 W.
- Voltage Rating: 0 to 160 V
- Current Rating: 0 to 14.4 A
- Output Power: 720 Watts maximum (Volts x Amps cannot exceed 720 W)
- Constant Power Output for Multiple Range (V&I) Operation
- CV/CC Priority; Particularly Suitable for the Battery and LED Industry
- Adjustable Slew Rate
- Series and Parallel Operation: (2 units in Series / 3 units in Parallel Max.)
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- Standard Interface: LAN, USB, Analog Control Interface
- GPIB-USB Adapter (Optional)
- LabVIEW Driver
Programmable Switching DC Power Supply
The PSW 160-14.4 is a single output multi-range programmable switching DC Power Supply with a power output of 720 watts. The multi-range feature allows the flexible and efficient configuration of voltage and current within its power range. As with all PSW-Series power supplies, the PSW 160-14.4 can be connected in series for maximum 2 units, or in parallel for maximum 3 units increasing its capacity for higher voltage or higher current output. With the flexibility of multi-range power utilization and series/parallel connection, the PSW 160-14.4 can significantly reduce your investment in various power supplies as it can accommodate projects with different power requirements.
The PSW 160-14.4 is a regulated switching DC power supply producing 0 to 160 volts and 0 to 14.4 amperes. It operates in Constant Current (CC) mode or Constant Voltage (CV) mode within a wide operating range. The CV/CC priority selection of the PSW-Series is a very useful feature for DUT protection. The conventional power supply normally operates under CV mode when the power output is turned on. This could bring a high inrush current to the capacitive load or current-intensive load at the power output-on stage.
The operation area of each power supply is determined by the rated output power as well as the voltage and current rating. The figures of operation area and rated power output for all PSW-Series models are shown below.
Includes: User's Manual (printed & CD), Power Cord, GTL-123 Test Lead, PSW-004 Basic Accessories Kit*.
* PSW-004 includes: M4 Terminal screws and washers (2), Air Filter, Analog control protection dummy, Analog control lock lever, M8 terminal bolts, nuts and washers (2).