- Frequency Range: 34.5 MHz to 4400 MHz
- Output Power Range: -30 dBm to 0 dBm
- Continuous Wave Signal Without any Modulation
- Support Fixed Frequency, Frequency Sweep, Frequency Hopping & Power Sweep Mode
- -107 dBc/Hz Phase Noise @100kHz Offset
- Frequency Resolution: 10 kHz
- CE Certified, EMI Class A Standards
- PC USB Interface Powered and Controlled (USB Mini Port), compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and Mac OS X
- External PC Software Support Different Operating System
- Two-year warranty
The GW INSTEK USG Series of pocket-sized RF Signal Generators come in five Models to meet your requirements from 35 MHz to 4400 MHz. The USG Series provides continuous wave [CW] signal outputs without the signal modulation function. The built-in electronic attenuator allows adjustable power range from -30 dBm to 0 dBm. The USG-Series has several operational modes: Fixed Frequency, Frequency Sweep, Frequency Hopping and Power Sweep. The USB-Series RF signal generator, with the frequency bandwidth limitation, provides lower harmonic output performance.
The USG-Series signal generators can be designated as the tracking generator for the GSP-730 spectrum analyzer to conduct measurement functions of scalar network analyzers. The supplied CD provides PC programs for the GSP-730 Primary RF Software. This allows you to control the USG signal generators and the GSP-730 via the Primary RF Software from your PC.
|Power/Frequency Sweep||Intuitive GUI||Android App||Low Pass w/Primary RF Software|
|Video: USG Series Intro||Video: PC Application Demo||Video:RF Software Demo||GSP 730 & GRF-1300 E-Teaching System|
Includes: USB cable, USG software on CD, GSP-730 Primary RF Software, and user's manual.