- Built-in reference junction (channel 1).
- Low contact potential and offset current.
- Input connectors are in contact with an isothermal block to minimize temperature differences.
- Nine channels of 2-pole relay input.
- Four channel pairs configurable for 4-pole operation.
- Multiplex one of nine 2-pole, or one of four 4-pole channels into the DMM.
When used with a Keithly 2000, 2001, 2002, 2010, or DMM6500 DMM, the Model 2001-TCSCAN Thermocouple Scanner Card provides up to nine channels of cold-junction compensated temperature measurements and/or voltage, resistance, and frequency measurements.
When the card is installed in the Model 2001, 2002, or DMM6500 the DMM will linearize type J, K, E, R, S, B, and T thermocouples automatically.
When used with the Model 2001, 2002, 2010, or DMM6500 it allows measuring temperature directly using two- or four-wire RTDs.