- 7-1/2 Digits
- 1 nV resolution on 10.000000 mV range
- Make low noise measurements at high speeds, typically just 15nV
- p-p noise at 1s response time, 40 to 50nV p-p noise at 60ms
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source at up to 24Hz with 30nV p-p noise (typical) for one reading
- Averages multiple readings for greater noise reduction
- Synchronization to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimizes the effect of AC common-mode currents
- Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, or the ratio of an unknown resistance to a reference resistor
- Thermocouple linearization (8 T/C types) and cold junction compensation
- GPIB and RS-232 Interface
The two-channel Keithley 2182A Nanovoltmeter is optimized for making stable, low noise voltage measurements and for characterizing low resistance materials and devices reliably and repeatably. It provides higher measurement speed and significantly better noise performance than alternative low voltage measurement solutions.
Model 2182A represents the next step forward in Keithley nanovoltmeter technology, replacing the original Model 2182 and offering enhanced capabilities including pulse capability, lower measurement noise, faster current reversals, and a simplified delta mode for making resistance measurements in combination with a reversing current source, such as the Keithley Model 6220 or 6221.
Includes 2107-4 Low-Thermal Input Cable with spade lugs, 1.2m (4 ft). User manual, service manual, contact cleaner, line cord, alligator clips.