- 0-15 V, 3 A or 0-9 V, 5 A (45 W)
- Optimized for battery-powered device testing
- Ultra fast transient response to load changes
- Pulse peak, average, and baseline current measurements
- 100 nA DC current sensitivity
The Model 2303/2304A Power Supplies provide voltage control and power monitoring for automated testing of portable, battery-operated devices. They deliver up to 5 A to handle portable device loads easily, while 100 nA resolution enables precise monitoring of sleep mode currents with 0.2% basic accuracy. Fast transient response simulates battery behavior, with output returning to within 100 mV of the set voltage in 40 µs or less.
The ability to sink current enables the 2303/2304A to simulate the characteristics of a discharged, rechargeable battery for testing of battery chargers and charger-related circuitry. In addition to DC current measurements, it can measure current pulses as short as 60 µs and as long as 833 ms.