- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- 0-200V, 1A, 20W
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5-1/2 digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
Keithley 2400 General-Purpose SourceMeter is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. It provides precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities; and is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback.
Keithley 2400 capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the Model 2400 SourceMeter's instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.