Keithley 2401 Low Voltage SourceMeter
- Manufacturer: Keithley
- Condition: New
- Amps: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: 2401
- Meta Description: Keithley 2400 SourceMeter. Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure),1µV - 20V and 10pA - 1A
- TestEquity Part #: 19343.1
- Volts: 20
- Watts: 20
- 1µV - 20V and 10pA - 1A precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement capabilities
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5-1/2 digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits via GPIB
- Standard SCPI, GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
- Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software (download)
Low Voltage SourceMeter® Instrument
The economical Model 2401 is the latest member of Keithley's Series 2400 SourceMeter® family, designed specifically for low voltage test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurements. Like all Series 2400 SourceMeter models, the Model 2401 provides precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement capabilities (1ÂµV - 20V and 10pA - 1A). It is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter.
The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter.
The Model 2401 is well suited for use as a gate bias in applications involving devices with three or more terminals such as HBLEDs and photovoltaic cells, reducing total system hardware costs.