- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- Ten models: 20 - 100W DC, up to 1000W pulsed, 1100V to 1μV, 10A to 10pA
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5-1/2 digit resolution (2450: 6-1/2)
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
Power of Five Instruments in One (IV Source, IVR Measure)
Keithley's SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each SourceMeter instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback.
The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.