- Combines a power supply, true current source, DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator with measurement, electronic load, and trigger controller - all in one instrument
- Backward code compatible to Series 2600 System SourceMeter® Instruments for drop-in replacement
- TSP® Express software tool for Quick and Easy I-V Test
- Precision timing and channel synchronization (<500ns)
- Parallel test execution for unmatched throughput
- 20,000 rdg/s provides faster test times and ability to capture transient device behavior
- Family of products offers wide dynamic range: 1fA to 10A and 1µV to 200V
- TSP-Link® bus allows up to 32 units/64 channels of channel expansion per GPIB or IP address
- Test Script Processor (TSP®) runs complete test programs (scripts) in the instrument for unparalleled system automation
- USB port for saving data and test scripts
- LXI Class C compliance provides high speed data transfer and enables quick, easy remote testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Many 2600A SourceMeters have been discontinued.
This series has been replaced with the SourceMeters that have expanded capabilities and three new benchtop models.
Series 2600A System SourceMeter instruments are Keithley's latest I-V source-measure instruments for use as either bench-top I-V characterization tools or as building block components of multi-channel I-V test systems. For bench-top use, Series 2600A instruments feature an embedded TSP Express Software Tool that allows users to quickly and easily perform common I-V tests without programming or installing software. For system level applications, Series 2600A's Test Script Processor (TSP) architecture along with other new capabilities such as parallel test execution and precision timing provides the highest throughput in the industry, lowering the cost of test. To simplify the testing, verification, and analysis of semiconductor components, the optional ACS Basic Edition software is also available.
Series 2600A System SourceMeter instruments replace the popular Series 2600 System SourceMeter instruments with a superset of features. 2600A instruments readily execute all 2600 commands.
Includes: 2600-KIT Screw Terminal Connector Kit, CA-180-3A TSP-Link Cable, 2600-ALG-2 2m Cable, and 2600-IAC Safety Interlock Adapter Connector.