- Four-channel SMU instrument in a single 1U full rack chassis
- Stackable; no 1U spacing requirements between units
- Tightly-integrated voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6½-digit resolution
- 20 V @ 1 A and 6 V @ 3 A power envelopes, 20 watts
- 0.015% DCV basic accuracy
- Up to 28 open drain digital I/O bits
- Correlated results to the 2602B System SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- TSP technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for best-in-class system-level throughput
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test without a mainframe
- Front Panel LAN (LXI-C), USB 2.0 TMC488 protocol, and digital I/O interfaces
- Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer from anywhere in the world
Keithley 2606B System SourceMeter Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument offers four 20-watt SMU channels in a 1U high form factor chassis. Built from Keithley’s third generation SMU technology, the 2606B offers the combined capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6½-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, and pulse generator—all into one tightly integrated instrument. The result is a powerful solution that significantly boosts productivity for demanding automated qualification and production testing for optoelectronic devices such as VCSELs/laser diodes used in 3D sensing, telecommunication, and LEDs used in consumer products and automobiles, as well as integrated devices like analog ICs, ASICs, and system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices.
When a high SMU channel count is required, multiple 2606B units can be stacked on top of each other without the need for thermal spacing between units. Built-in web browser-based software enables communicating to the 2606B through any computer from anywhere in the world. For automated system applications, the 2606B’s Test Script Processor (TSP®) technology runs complete test programs from inside the instrument for industrybest throughput. In larger, multi-channel applications, Keithley’s TSP-Link® technology works together with TSP technology to enable high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing. Each 2606B SMU is code compatible with the industry leading Keithley 2602B System SourceMeter SMU Instrument when you are using the new ranges.