- Amps: 0.12
- Voltage: 3000
- Watts: 180
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: High Power System SourceMeter
- Model: 2657A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keithley Model 2657A is a high voltage, high power, low current source measurement unit (SMU) instrument,.
- S3 Part Number: 21587.1
- Source or sink up to 180 W of DC or pulsed power (±3000 V @ 20 mA, 1500 V @ 120 mA)
- 1fA low current resolution
- Dual 22-bit precision ADCs and dual 18-bit 1ìs per point digitizers for high accuracy and high speed transient capture
- Fully TSP® compliant for easy system integration with other Series 2600A System SourceMeter models
- Combines a precision power supply, current source, DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator, electronic 18-bit load, and trigger controller – all in one instrument
- Includes TSP® Express characterization software, LabVIEW® driver, and Keithley’s Test Script Builder software development environment
High Power System SourceMeter® Instrument
Keithley Model 2657A is a high voltage, high power, low current source measurement unit (SMU) instrument that delivers unprecedented power, precision, speed, flexibility, and ease of use to improve productivity in R&D, production test, and reliability environments. The Model 2657A is designed specifically for characterizing and testing high voltage electronics and power semiconductors, such as diodes, FETs, and IGBTs, as well as other components and materials in which high voltage, fast response, and precise measurements of voltage and current are required. The Model 2657A joins Keithley's Series 2600A family of power semiconductor characterization and test solutions to offer the highest power and best low current performance in the industry. These custom-configurable solutions are supported by the industry's most powerful parametric characterization software platforms to grow with you as your applications evolve.
The Model 2657A, like every Series 2600A SourceMeter instrument, offers a highly flexible, four-quadrant voltage and current source/load coupled with precision voltage and current meters.
It can be used as a:
- Semiconductor characterization instrument
- V or I waveform generator
- V or I pulse generator
- Precision power supply with V and I readback
- True current source
- Digital multimeter (DCV, DCI, ohms, and power with 6-1/2 digit resolution)
- Precision electronic load
High Power Device Test Fixture Available
The Model 8010 High Power Device Test Fixture provides safe and easy connections for testing packaged high power devices at up to 3000V or 100A. The Model 8010 provides connections for a high voltage SourceMeter instrument (Model 2657A), one or two high current SourceMeter instruments (Model 2651A), and three low power SourceMeter instruments (other Series 2600A or Model 4200-SCS SMU instruments).
Includes: 7709-308A Digital I/O and Interlock Connector, CA-180-3A TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable, Documentation CD, and Software tools and drivers CD.