- 50 MHz sine wave frequency
- 25 MHz pulse frequency
- Arbitrary waveform generator with 256k-point, 14-bit resolution
- Built-in function generator capability includes: sine, square, triangle, noise, DC, etc.
- Precision pulses and square waves with fast (5ns) rise/fall times
- Built-in 10 MHz external time base for multiple unit synchronization
- Built-in AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM modulation
- Frequency sweep and burst capability
- Waveform creation software, KiWAVE, included
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI Class C)
Best in Class performance
Keithley has paired the best-in-class performance of the Model 3390 Arbitrary Waveform/Function Generator with the best price in the industry to provide your applications with superior waveform generation functionality and flexibility at an unparalleled price. The Model 3390 is an easy-to-use programmable signal generator with advanced function, pulse, and arbitrary waveform capabilities.
Superior signal integrity, faster rise and fall times, lower noise, and greater waveform memory combine to provide high quality output signals. High resolution waveforms are supported by four times the waveform memory of any competitive waveform generator on the market. From its fully featured arbitrary waveform generator (ARB) to its high speed and ease-of-use, the Model 3390 is a complete signal generation solution for all your waveform application needs up to 50 MHz.