- 96 two-pole or 48 four-pole channels for general purpose measurements
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy bank and card interconnections
- 300V, 1A switched or 2A carry signal capacity; 60W, 125VA
- 1µV and 100pA offsets
- 25MHz bandwidth
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Latching electromechanical relays
- Scan and measure over 110 channels/second
The Model 3722 offers two independent banks of 1x48 two-pole multiplexers, which is ideal for applications that require a high channel count. The two banks can automatically be connected to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane and optional DMM through the analog backplane connection relays. This connection allows the mainframe to reconfigure the card as a single 1x96 two-pole multiplexer or to enable card-to-card expansion for even larger configurations. Another feature of this card is the latching electromechanical relays. They can accommodate 300V, 1A switched signal levels.
The Model 3722 uses two 104-pin D-sub connectors for signal connections. A solder style connector kit (Model 3792-KIT104-R) and pre-assembled cables (Model 3722-MTC-1.5 and 3722-MTC-3) are available for card connections.