- 28 general purpose Form C relays rated for 300V, 2A switched or 3A carry signal capacity; 60W, 125VA
- 4 high current Form A relays rated for 250VAC, 7A or 30VDC, 7A switched capacity; 210W
- Analog backplane connection relays provided for user interconnections
- Screw terminal connections provided on removable 3740-ST accessory
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Latching electromechanical relays
Model 3740 offers 28 general-purpose form C channels that are ideal for routing power or other control devices. For higher power applications of up to 7A, four additional high current form A channels are provided.
If any general purpose signal requires routing to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane, terminal blocks are located on the card, which are enabled with jumpers. Custom configurations can be created with the user accessible terminal blocks. For additional protection, an onboard temperature sensor will notify the mainframe when the card's operating temperature exceeds 70Â°C, compromising system specifications.
Model 3740 uses two 50-pin male D-sub connectors for signal connections. For screw terminal connections, use the detachable Model 3740-ST accessory.