- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 1014Ω output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- 65000-point source memory allows executing comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
- Source AC currents from 4 pA to 210m A for AC characterization of components and materials. The 6221's 10MHz output update rate generates smooth sine waves up to 100kHz
- Built-in standard and arbitrary waveform generators with 1mHz to 100kHz frequency range. Applications include use as a complex programmable load or sensor signal and for noise emulation
- Programmable pulse widths as short as 5μs, limiting power dissipation in delicate components. Supports pulsed I-V measurements down to 50μs when used with Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter
- Built-in Ethernet interface for easy remote control without a GPIB controller card
The Model 6220 DC Current Source and Model 6221 AC and DC Current Source combine ease of use with exceptionally low current noise. Low current sourcing is critical to applications in test environments ranging from R&D to production, especially in the semiconductor, nanotechnology, and superconductor industries. High sourcing accuracy and built-in control functions make the Models 6220 and 6221 ideal for applications like Hall measurements, resistance measurements using delta mode, pulsed measurements, and differential conductance measurements.
Includes: 237-ALG-2 Input Cable, 8501-2 Trigger Link Cable, CA-180-3A Ethernet Crossover Cable), CA-351 Communication Cable, CS-1195-2 Safety Interlock Connector, and Instruction manual on CD.