- Dual-channel, 6-1/2 digit measurement capability
- Dual ±30V bias sources
- Measure currents up to 20 mA
- Measure currents with 1 fA resolution
- 0-10 V analog output for high resolution measurement feedback
- Supports assembly process, final testing, parts binning, and specification
- 3000-point buffer memory on each channel allows data transfer after test completion
- Trigger Link for binning and sweep test operations
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
Dual-Channel Picoammeter/Voltage Source
The Model 6482 provides two independent picoammeter/ voltage source channels for a wide range of low-level measurement applications that require dual-channel measurements. Building off of the proven measurement capabilities of Keithley's Model 6485 5-1/2 digit Picoammeter, the Model 6482 adds higher measurement resolution, a second measurement channel, and dual, independent 30 V voltage bias sources.
With its dual channel measurement capabilities, the Model 6482 is a great measurement tool for analyzing multi-channel devices, monitoring currents in multiple locations on materials, and recording data from multiple sensors at once. The dual channels facilitate easier control and data aggregation. The greater channel density increases the number of instruments (and channels) that can fit in confined spaces.
Additional Features that Expand Test and Measurement Flexibility:
- Scaled voltage analog output
- 220V overload protection
- One-touch front panel design
- Display on/off switch
- REL and LOG functions
- Rear panel triax inputs
Includes: Two Triax-to-BNC Connectors (7078-TRX-BNC).