- 10fA resolution
- 5-1/2 digit resolution
- 200μV to 500V source
- <200μV burden voltage
- Alternating Voltage method ohms measurements
- Automated voltage sweeps for I-V characterization
- Floating measurements up to 500V
- Up to 1000 readings/second
- Built-in Keithley 486 and 487 emulation mode
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- Analog output
- Digital I/O
The 5-1/2 digit Keithley 6487 Picoammeter/Voltage Source improves on the measurement capability of the award-winning Model 6485, and adds a high resolution 500V DC source. It provides higher accuracy and faster rise times than the 6485, as well as a damping function for use with capacitive devices. With eight current measurement ranges and high speed autoranging, this cost-effective instrument can measure currents from 20fA to 20mA, take measurements at speeds up to 1000 readings per second, and source voltage from 200?V to 500V.
Includes: CA-186-1B Ground Connection Cable, CAP-31 Protective Shield/Cap, CS-459 Safety Interlock Plug, 7078-TRX-3 Low Noise Triax Input Cable, and 8607 High Voltage Banana Cable Set.