- <1fA noise
- >200TΩ input impedance on voltage measurements
- Charge measurements from 10fC to 20µC
- High speed – up to 1200 readings/second
- Interfaces readily with switches, computers, and component handlers
- Cancels voltage and current offsets easily
- GPIB and RS-232
The Model 6514 Electrometer combines flexible interfacing capabilities with current sensitivity, charge measurement capabilities, resolution, and speed that are equal or superior to our earlier electrometers. The Model 6514's built-in GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces make it simple to configure fully automated, high speed systems for low-level testing. Includes: 237-ALG-2 Low Noise Triax Cable, Triax Cable, 3-Slot Triax to Alligator Clips.