- Automatic two- or four-wire connection to DMM
- 6 row x 8 column matrix
- 25 and 50 Pin Female D Connectors
- Expandable to larger switch configurations by daisy-chaining or cascading multiple modules
- Two female D-sub connectors are standard for secure hook-up and quick teardown
- 300V, 1A capacity
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Ships w/Male IDC Ribbon Cable Connectors
The Model 7709 plug-in module is a two-pole, 6x8 matrix module. It can connect any combination of six differential channels of instrumentation to any combination of eight differential device-under-test channels. The instrumentation can be AC and DC sources, internal or external meters, oscilloscopes, etc. This matrix configuration allows wide flexibility for complex test systems.
Included: two mating IDC connectors.