- Designed for packaged devices (MOSFETs, BJTs, IGBTs, diodes, resistors, etc.)
- Rich set of test libraries for fast and easy test setup and execution without programming
- Built-in data analysis tools for quick analysis of parametric data
- Supports Keithley’s Series 2600B (not 2604B, 2614B, or 2634B), Series 2400, 2651A, and 2657A System SourceMeter SMU instruments
- FREE optional off-line version for developing test setups on a different PC
- Windows 10 compatible
Optimized for parametric testing of component and discrete (packaged) semiconductor devices, ACS Basic Edition maximizes the productivity of technicians and engineers in research and development. The versatile architecture of this software allows it to meet the wide ranging and ever changing requirements of semiconductor device testing. It supports Keithley’s source and measure instrument products, including Series 2600B (not 2604B, 2614B, or 2634B), Series 2400, 2651A, and 2657A SourceMeter® SMU instruments.