Keithley KICKSTARTFL-HRMA High Resistivity Measurement Application
- Accessories Description: An option for KickStart Instrument Control Software. Designed for use with the Keithley's 6517B Electrometer/High Resistance Meter. This license can be used with KickStart version 1.9.7 or 1.9.8. This app is not currently available in KickStart 2.0. A flo
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: High Resistivity Measurement Application
- Model: KICKSTARTFL-HRMA
- Quote Required: No
- S3 Part Number: 27103.2
The optional high resistivity measurement application (HRMA) for KickStart is designed for use with Keithley’s Model 6517B Electrometer/ High resistance Meter. The Model 6517B along with the Model 8009 Resistivity Test Fixture is a laboratory standard for volume and surface resistivity measurements on insulating materials. Together, they can be used to measure resistance up to 10e18 Ω at up to 1000V.
The KickStart High Resistance Measurement Option makes it easier for you to:
- Quickly and reliably determine resistivity of material using test that conform to ASTM D257 standard
- Perform a Step Response test to identify electrification time appropriate to the material’s time constant
- Observe resistivity dependence on temperature and relative humidity of environment using optional probes Model 6517-TP and Model 6517-RH
- Use alternating polarity measurement technique to eliminate inherent background currents for the most accurate resistivity measurements.
The KickStart High Resistivity Measurement Application requires a license, either the 30 day trial license or the Model KICKSTARTFL-HRMA floating license. This license can be used with KickStart version 1.9.7 or 1.9.8. This app is not currently available in KickStart 2.0. A floating license allows selected users to manage transfer of individual license to different PCs.