- General purpose retractable hook tip - hooks onto wires and test points for hands-free probing
- Ground bayonet - provides short, flexible ground lead for high-frequency measurements
- General purpose alligator clip ground lead - allows for versatile grounding
- Color tags (2 tags in each color: orange, white, blue and green) - by placing tags at both ends of the probe cable, you can quickly identify your probes
- Risetime (calculated): 17.5 ns
- Input resistance: 1 MOhm (when terminated into 1 MOhm)
- Input capacitance: 70 pF (approximate)
The Keysight 10070D 20 MHz passive probe is a great choice if you are looking for high quality at a very reasonable price. Ruggedized for general purpose measurements, the 10070D features a durable cable and a solid stainless steel probe body encased with a hard, fracture-resistant plastic.
The 10070D is a replacement of the 10070C. The old and new replacements are 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the products they replace.