- 1.5 GHz Probe Bandwidth
- System bandwidth: 1 GHz with 1 GHz scopes
- Dynamic Range: +/- 2.5V
- DC Offset Range: +/- 12V
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 kOhm. Differential Input C: 0.27-0.34 pF
- Single Ended Input R: 25 kOhm. Single Ended Input C: 0.44-0.67 pF
- Requires Infiniium system software revision A.03.10 or higher
- Requires one or more probe heads or connectivity kits for a complete probing system (E2669B or E2668B)
- Replaces 1130A
For high-speed differential or single-ended probing in embedded designs, the InfiniiMax 1.5 GHz 1130B differential probe amplifier is a perfect complement to Infiniium 600 MHz to 1 GHz and InfiniiVision 500 MHz to 1 GHz oscilloscopes. Its extremely low input capacitance, flat frequency response and patented resistor probe tip technology provide ultra-low loading of the DUT and superior signal fidelity. The E2675B differential browser kit (ordered separately) is recommended for the 1130B with its variable spacing between probe tips with full z-axis compliance, which improves the usability/versatility of the probe. Also available are the E2669B differential or E2668B single-ended connectivity kits (ordered separately) that contain a variety of connectivity probe heads and accessories.
The 1130B is the RoHS compliant version of the 1130A. The 1130B is 100% form, fit, function equivalent to the 1130A.