- Bandwidth: 7 GHz
- Dynamic Range: +/- 2.5V
- DC Offset Range: +/- 12V when using probe offset
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 kOhm
- Differential Input C: 0.27-0.34 pF
- Single Ended Input R: 25 kOhm
- Single Ended Input C: 0.44-0.67 pF
For high-speed differential or single-ended probing in embedded designs, the InfiniiMax 7 GHz 1134B differential probe amplifier is a perfect complement to Infiniium 6 GHz oscilloscopes. Its extremely low input capacitance, flat frequency response and patented resistor probe tip technology provide ultra-low loading of the DUT and superior signal fidelity. The InfiniiMax 1130B-34B Series supports a wide variety of real-world applications with an extensive line up of probe heads and accessories. The accessories can meet the most demanding mechanical access requirements.
The 1134B is the RoHS compliant version of the 1134A. The 1134B is 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the 1134A.
- E2669B Differential/Single-ended Connectivity Kit
- E2668B Single-ended connectivity kit
- E2675B Differential Browser Kit for InfiniiMax Probes
- E2677B InfiniiMax 12 GHz differential solder-in probe head
- E2678B InfiniiMax single-ended/differential socketed probe head and accessories