- 4 GHz bandwidth
- Small size makes probing easier
- 88 ps rise time
- 100 k-ohm, 0.8 pF, non-resonant input
- +/-15 V offset
- 5 V peak-to-peak dynamic range; For waveforms with edges >3nsec, dynamic range is >12Vpp
- Accessories designed for minimal loading on your device and optimum response
- AutoProbe interface compatible
Keysight 1158A active probe offers R & D engineers the performance they need to probe small geometries in hard-to-reach areas on the DUT. This probe was designed specifically for the Infiniium Series oscilloscopes.
As the speeds in your design increase, you may notice more overshoot, ringing, and other anomalies when connecting an oscilloscope probe. Probes form a resonant circuit where they connect to the device. If this resonance is within the bandwidth of the oscilloscope probe you are using, it will be difficult to determine if the measurement anomalies are due to your circuit or the probe.