- User-friendly interface provides quick set up, switching, and remote control of small-scale automated test equipment (ATE)
- Controls up to 20 SPDT switches concurrently, or a combination of 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches
- Multiple connectivity options: GPIB, USB, LAN (LXI Class C) for easy remote integration
- An integrated, tri-voltage power supply of 5, 15, & 24V saves rack space (11713C only)
- External VDC port connects any type of switch and provides forward compatibility for switches
- Full backward compatibility with the Keysight 11713A attenuator/switch driver
The Keysight 11713B/C attenuator/switch drivers provide remote or front panel drive control for programmable attenuators and electromechanical switches. Designed with both with both benchtop and ATE environments in mind, these attenuator/ switch drivers provide an intuitive user interface, a variety of switching options, software programmability and remote control features for quick, easy design validation and automated testing. Front panel push-buttons and an easy-to-read LCD display simplify setup of functions such as voltage, TTL functions, IP address, etc.
The 11713B/C is a LXI Class C compliant instrument, so it can be easily controlled and triggered remotely using a full-featured graphical web interface. This feature is used in high-volume production environments. Software instrument drivers such as IVI-COM provide programming compatibility with popular application development environments and support PC industry standards such as Component Object Model (COM). Standard GPIB connectivity supports automated programmed scripting. and ensures backward compatibility to Keysight 11713A attenuator/switch drivers.
These portable instruments come in a half-rack, 2U design with self-contained current limiting power supplies. The 11713C model also includes integrated tri-voltage supplies of 5, 15 & 24V and a user-defined external input voltage capability to ensure 100% biasing compatibility to most relays in the market. The 11713C has two individual banks of outputs each with an independent voltage drive. Fast TTL drive is also available on the 11713C, with either via the Viking connector ports or the S0/S9 ports.