- Sine, square, pulse, ramp, noise and more
- AM, FM, FSK modulation
- 80 MHz sine and square wave outputs
- 50 MHz pulse waveforms with variable rise/fall times
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64K-point deep arbitrary waveform
- GPIB and RS-232C interfaces
The 33250A function / arbitrary waveform generator was discontinued December 1, 2016 and is replaced by next-generation 33611A Trueform Waveform Generator.
Keysight 33250A is a full-featured 80 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator with pulse capabilities. It not only provides a wide variety of waveforms, including pulse, but also arbitrary waveforms with 12-bit resolution, 64K memory depth, and a sample rate of 200 MSa/s. In addition, it has sweep, burst, and modulation capabilities all in a half-width package. With standard features such as external clock reference, GPIB, and RS-232, the 33250A is perfectly suited for stand alone bench and system applications.