Keysight 33502A High Voltage Amplifier
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Manufacturer Part #: 33502A
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a Keysight 33502A High Voltage Amplifier. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- TestEquity Part #: 17621.1
- Full-power BW 100 kHz @ 50 Vpp
- Small-signal BW >300 kHz
- Slew Rate 20 V/µs min.
- THD+N <0.01% @ 10 kHz, 40 Vpp
- Output drive 200 mA max.
- Isolation Floats ±42V pk to earth
- USB and LAN (LXI-C)
Keysight 33502A is a dual-channel, high voltage output amplifier for use with Keysight Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators to offer low-distortion, higher voltage outputs. It has an isolated analog front end with up to 50 Vpp (±25 V) output voltage range and a very low-distortion amplifier with 0.01% @ 10 kHz and 40 Vpp.
The 33502A has a fully isolated front end, which offers superior 5X voltage amplification to other amplifiers. You can independently configure input coupling (AC/DC) and input impedance (50Ω or 1MΩ) to match you circuit. The input path can also be switched from amplified to direct (unamplified) without removing or connecting cables.
The 33502A is compatible with existing Keysight function/arbitrary waveform generators. It can also be used to amplify signals from non-Keysight function and arbitrary waveform generators.