Keysight 33509B Function/Waveform Generator
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Manufacturer Part #: 33509B
- Meta Description: Keysight's 33509B waveform generator's Trueform signal generation technology offer more than traditional DDS generators.
- TestEquity Part #: 20037.1
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- Jitter: <40 ps
- THD: <0.04%
- Amplitude ranges: 1 mVpp up to 10 Vpp
- 250 MSa/s sampling rate
- 16-bit amplitude resolution
- 1 MSa/channel memory, 16 MSa optional
Trueform Technology: Revolutionary Signal Generation with Unmatched Capabilities and Fidelity
Keysight's 33509B Waveform Generator with exclusive Trueform Technology blends the best of DDS and point-by-point architectures, giving you the benefits of both without the limitations of either. The 33509B features 20 MHz bandwidth, 1-channel, and a full set of standard features.
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion
- Trueform technology providing highest resolution and lowest distortion
- Point-by-point arbitrary waveforms with sequencing
- Eight new value-priced models, with ability to upgrade later
- Waveform summing and combining capability
- Higher bandwidth pulses with 10x less jitter
- intuitive front panel, complimentary software and localized help and mobile device-accessible manuals
The 33509B features a rich set of built-in, standard features, including LAN, USB and GPIB interfaces, 1 MSample of memory, an external timebase input, and basic waveform generation software. You get everything you need to generate clean, precise, low-noise signals for testing your designs.
Includes: Built-in waveform editor on the front panel — no PC needed. BenchVue Software for easy waveform creation and editing, and Instant access to full documentation from a mobile device or on CD-ROMs, plus calibration test report.
Keysight BenchVue Software: Click. Capture. Done.
Accelerates your testing by providing intuitive, multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture with no programming. You'll derive answers faster by easily viewing, capturing and exporting measurement data and screen shots. The integrated library feature includes access to manuals, FAQs, videos, and more — enabling you to expand your measurement knowledge and reduce test setup time.
A BenchVue software license (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.