33510B/OCX includes Option OCX High Stability OCXCO Timebase
- 1 µHz to 20 MHz sine
- Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Triangle, Gaussian Noise, PRBS (Pseudorandom Binary Sequence), DC
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, BPSK, PWM, Sum (carrier + modulation)
- OPTIONAL: Built-in ARB: Cardiac, Exponential Fall, Exponential Rise, Gaussian Pulse, Haversine, Lorentz, D-Lorentz, Negative Ramp, Sinc
- OPTIONAL: User Defined Arb: Up to 1 MSa (16 MSa with Option MEM) with multi segment sequencing
- Amplitude ranges: 1 mVpp up to 10 Vpp
- LAN (LXI-C), GPIB, USB interfaces
Clean, Low-Distortion, Stable, and Reliable Signals
When testing a device, you need a source that produces a clean, low-distortion, stable and reliable signal. Keysight's exclusive Trueform technology gives you the confidence to produce the exact waveforms you need with best-in-class signal fidelity, surpassing the performance of direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology. With Trueform Series Waveform and Function Generators, you can define any waveform shape and any waveform length using point-by-point arbitrary waveform capability. Anti-aliasing technology ensures your waveforms are exceptionally accurate, and playable at any rate you select. Play signals as defined, at the exact sample rate, without missing short-duration anomalies critical for testing device reliability.
- Better signal integrity
Get the waveform you want, regardless of frequency or sample rate.
- Lower harmonic distortion
Measure your design characteristics, not those of your waveform generator.
- Reduced jitter
Less jitter gives you exceptionally low phase noise for the most accurate representation of signals.
- Variable bandwidth noise
Adjust the bandwidth of the built-in noise generator to control the frequency content of your signal.
- Waveform summing and combining capability
You can create dual-tone multifrequency signals without a dual-channel generator. On a two-channel model, you can sum and combine up to four signals.
- BenchVue enabled
Intuitively control your waveform generators, build automated tests, and design custom waveforms from your PC.