Keysight 33521A 1-Channel 30 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 30 MHz sine, square, and pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than 0.04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time-resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- Dual-channel model (33522A) with independent or coupled channels
- 1 MSa waveform memory standard, 16 MSa (optional) for more complicated arbitrary waveforms
- Ethernet (LXI Class C) and USB interface included, optional GPIB
- Large, color, graphical display allows for simultaneous parameter setup and signal viewing/editing for intuitive operation
33521A and 33522A are discontinued. See the NEW Keysight 33500B Series Waveform Generators.
Click the banner below for more info.