- Up to 30 MHz sine and pulse
- Jitter: <40 ps
- THD: <0.04%
- Amplitude ranges: 1 mVpp up to 10 Vpp
- 250 MSa/s sampling rate
- 16-bit amplitude resolution
- 1 MSa/channel memory, 16 MSa optional
- LXI-C, USB, GPIB interface
Trueform Technology: Revolutionary Signal Generation with Unmatched Capabilities and Fidelity
Keysight's 33500B Series of Waveform Generators with exclusive Trueform Technology blends the best of DDS and point-by-point architectures, giving you the benefits of both without the limitations of either. Eight new upgradeable models are available at 20 and 30 MHz with 1- and 2-channels with a full set of standard features, and optional baseband I-Q signal player.
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion
- Trueform technology providing highest resolution and lowest distortion
- Point-by-point arbitrary waveforms with sequencing
- Eight new value-priced models, with ability to upgrade later
- Waveform summing and combining capability
- Higher bandwidth pulses with 10x less jitter
- intuitive front panel, complimentary software and localized help and mobile device-accessible manuals
33500B Series Waveform Generators
|33509B||20 MHz, 1-channel|
|33510B||20 MHz, 2-channel|
|33511B||20 MHz, 1-channel|
|33512B||20 MHz, 2-channel|
|33519B||30 MHz, 1-channel|
|33520B||30 MHz, 2-channel|
|33521B||30 MHz, 1-channel|
|33522B||30 MHz, 2-channel|
Choose the model with the capability you need now, knowing you can upgrade later.
All models come with a rich set of built-in, standard features, including LAN, USB and GPIB interfaces, 1 MSample of memory, an external timebase input, and basic waveform generation software. You get everything you need to generate clean, precise, low-noise signals for testing your designs.
Learn more about the advantages of Trueform waveform generation.
Download Trueform Waveform Generation Technology - Technical Overview (PDF, 563K).
A BenchVue software license (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.