- Supports high-performance data logging for the 34980A Switch/Measure unit
- Quick test setup and execution
- Set alarms and execute scans
- Collect, monitor and manage data
- Present data on a single or multiple graphs
- Export data to other applications for presentation and analysis
Free download from HERE
The Keysight BenchLink Data Logger software for the 34980A provides a convenient way to collect and analyze your data. The software is a Windows based application that uses a familiar spreadsheet environment to define measurement data to be collected. The tab-based format makes it easy to set up and initiate scans. Simply identify the measurements you want to acquire, initiate the process, and see the data displayed real-time.
This BenchLink software supports advanced features of the 34980A. You can log data at speeds up to 900 ch/sec with the 34925A FET multiplexer, or take advantage of the high-density capabilities of the 34980A; capturing up to 560 2-wire multiplexer channels from one 34980A mainframe, or 1120 channels from 2 mainframes.
With the BenchLink Data Logger software you get PC-based data logging capability without spending hours programming.
Note: BenchLink Data Logger requires the Keysight IO Libraries to be installed on your computer (version 14.1 or later).
External link to information on Agilent.Com
Free Download (opens in new window or tab)