34937A 32-Channel Form C/Form A General Purpose Switch for 34980A
- 28 Form C channels up to 1A, 50W
- 4 Form A channels up to 5A, 150W
- Latching armature relays, with relay counter
- Temperature sensor for overheating conditions
- Simultaneous channel switching
Keysight 34937A is a general-purpose switch module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit. It has 28 independent single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) 1A relays and 4 single-pole, single-throw (Form A) 5A relays. This module is used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights, and to actuate external power relays and solenoids. The Form C channels are 300V, 1A contacts and can handle up to 50W, and the Form A channels are 30VDC/250VAC, 5A contacts and can handle up to 150W. Standard 50-pin D-sub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.