34939A 64-Channel Form A General Purpose Switch for 34980A
- 64 Form A channels up to 1A, 50W
- Latching armature relays, with relay cycle counter
- Temperature sensor for overheating conditions
- Simultaneous channel switching
- Optional high density screw terminal blocks
The Keysight 34939A is a high density general-purpose switch module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit. It has 64 independent single-pole, single-throw (SPST) relays that can switch 1A and carry 2A. This module can be used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights, and to actuate external power relays and solenoids. The relays are 100V, 1A contacts and can handle up to 60W. Standard 78-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, screw terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.