Keysight 34970A/001 data acquisition / data logger switch consists of a three-slot mainframe WITHOUT a built-in digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. Our most popular module 34901A features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
Keysight’s BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app is available for use with the DAQ970A, 34970A, 34972A and 34980A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight’s most popular instruments.
|34970A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit Modules|
|Model||Description||Speed (Ch/Sec)||Max Voltage||Max Current||Comments|
|34901A||20-ch. multiplexer (2/4-wire)||60||300 V||1 A||2 current channels (22 ch. total); built-in cold junction reference; connects to internal DMM|
|34902A||16-ch. multiplexer (2/4-wire)||250||300 V||50 mA||Built-in cold junction reference; reed relays multiplex inputs to internal DMM|
|34903A||20-ch. actuator/GP switch||120||300 V||1 A||Form C (SPDT) switches; no connection to internal DMM |
|34904A||4x8 matrix||120||300 V||1 A||2-wire, full crosspoint; no connection to internal DMM|
|34905A||2-GHz dual 1:4 RF mux, 50 ohm||60||42 V||0.7 A||1-GHz through provided BNC-to-SMB adapter cables; no connection to internal DMM|
|34906A||2-GHz dual 1:4 RF mux, 75 ohm||60||42 V||0.7 A||1-GHz through provided BNC-to-SMB adapter cables; no connection to internal DMM|
|34907A||Two 8-bit digital I/O ports |
26-bit, 100-kHz event counter
Two 16-bit analog outputs
|42 V |
|400 mA |
|Open Drain |
Gated, selectable input theshold
Earth referenced, calibrated; no connection to internal DMM
|34908A||40-ch. single-ended multiplexer||60||300 V||1 A||Common low, no 4-wire meas. Built-in cold junction reference; connects to internal DMM|
A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
- 34970A with Option 001 DELETES the internal DMM
- Up to 120 Channels
- Measures 11 functions without external signal conditioning
- 3-slot mainframe, offers up to 96 matrix crosspoints or 120 single-ended channels
- 50K readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Monitor display mode lets you keep an eye on tests in progress
- Scaling function for converting raw inputs into user-defined units
- HI/LO alarm limits on each input channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Battery-backed real-time clock
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules
- Task-oriented, self-guiding menus
- Built-in GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.