- 0.1% basic accuracy
- 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 20 kHz, 100 kHz test frequencies
- 20 mVrms to 1 Vrms in 5 mV steps
- Test signal level monitor function
- High-speed measurement: 25 ms
- High-speed contact check
- Wide capacitance test range
- Measures 11 impedance parameters
- Transformer turns-ratio, mutual inductance and dc-resistance measurements with opt. 001
- GPIB and handler interfaces
Keysight 4263B LCR meter is Keysight's most cost-effective LCR meter, designed for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for benchtop applications. The Keysight 4263B has six test frequencies that allow you to simulate testing under the correct conditions: 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 20 kHz, and 100 kHz.
Test fixtures and cables are NOT included. See the Configuration Guide to choose the correct test fixture or cables.