- 53210A/010 includes Opt. 010, Ultra High-Stability OCXO Timebase
- 350 MHz baseband frequency
- 6 or 15 GHz OPTIONAL microwave channels
- 10 digits/sec
- Frequency, period, frequency ratio, max/min/peak-to-peak input voltage
- Datalog trend plot
- Cumulative histogram
- Built-in math analysis and statistics
- 1M reading memory and USB Flash storage
- LXI-C/Ethernet LAN, USB, GPIB
- Optional battery for portability and timebase accuracy
- A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
You need to make accurate time and frequency measurements and you need to do it fast. Next-generation Keysight 53200 Series counters provide the performance you need, along with important extras that may surprise you. You get more than higher performance. You get insight.
Keysight 53210A single-channel, 350 MHz RF frequency counter is optimized to provide fast, precise frequency measurements with a simplified user interface. An optional microwave channel can be added to measure 6 or 15 GHz.
Includes documentation on CD, Keysight IO Library, power cord, USB cable, calibration certificate. Three-year warranty.