400/660 MHz single- or dual-channel pulse data generator 400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81131A) Pulse, burst, pattern modes selectable Precision timing model and sequenced PRBS capability EXOR channel addition SMA(f) 3.5 mm : Differential Graphical Display, Store/Recall Settings Fully SCPI programmable GPIB and RS-232
- Advanced delay and width accuracy over the 81110A due to it's PLL oscillator (not triggerable)
- Large segmentable 64 kbit memory
- Counted loop
- Sequenced PRBS
- Flexibility for serial data requirements such as data communication messages and initialization routines
- Dual channels can be EXORed, i.e. added internally
- Four combined independent timing eyes which allow pulses with almost arbitrary shapes in a single signal
Depending on the output module type, the pulse transitions are selectable (800 ps or 1.6 ns, 81131A) or fixed at 500 ps (81132A). The source impedance is 50 Ohm, the output voltage into 50 Ω is up to 3.8 Vpp (81131A) and 2.5 Vpp (81132A) respectively.
The 81131A and 81132A output channels can not be combined in one and the same 81130A.
|Keysight||1CN006A||Handle Kit (5063-9226) 88.1mm H (2U) - two front handles. Direct replacement for 5063-9226. Includes 2 handles, 2 trim strips, metric fasteners.|