- Condition: Rental
- Drill Down Description: Pulse Pattern Generator, Two Channels
- Keywords: pulse, pattern, generator, pci, express, serial, ata, prbs,
- Model: 81134A
- Product Code: Rental
- Quote Required: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Keysight 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, Two Channels. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- S3 Part Number: 16020.3
- Frequency range from 15 MHz - 3.35 GHz
- Two ouput channels
- Low jitter
- Fast rise times (20%-80%) <60 ps
- Delay modulation (jitter emulation)
- Variable cross-over point (eye deformation)
- LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V
- Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
- PRBS from 25(-1) to 231(-1)
- 12 MBit data pattern memory, RZ, NRZ, R1 modesv
- 8 kBit data Burst capability
- Graphical User Interface
- PC-based Pattern Management Tool
- Remote control via GPIB, 10/100 MBit Ethernet and USB 2.0
- SMA connectors for all inputs & outputs
The Keysight 81134A 3.35 GHz Pulse Pattern Generator are in the long history of Keysight's high-speed Pulse Pattern Generators. When timing and performance requirements are critical, for example in high-speed serial bus applications like PCI Express or Serial ATA, its fast rise times and low intrinsic jitter allow the precise and in-depth characterization of devices, e.g. receivers or backplanes. Like its predecessor, the Keysight the 81134A sets the standard for high-speed applications. On top of that, it allows to generate application-specific signal levels like pre- and de-emphasis (PCI Express) or squelch (Serial ATA). The Keysight 81134A lets you test your DUT instead of the pulse or data source!
The 81134A offers hardware-based PRBS and memory-based pattern generation. Basic test patterns for Infiniband, PCI-Express and Serial ATA can be defined. The deep 12 MBit pattern memory per channel supports tests that require long data streams like disk drive tests. With the new PC-based Pattern Management Tool, it is now even easier to handle long patterns. The tool allows to generate, modify and store patterns on a Microsoft Windows based PC. In addition, it provides an easy-to-use function to quickly load the selected pattern to the 81134A via one of the remote control interfaces GPIB, LAN or USB. The Pattern Management Tool can be downloaded from the 'Software & Firmware Downloads' link below.
The 881134A is the ideal data and pattern source, particularly suited for eye diagram measurements. Its measurement complements are the Keysight 54850A Series Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes and the 86100C Infiniium Wide-Bandwidth DCA-J Digital Communications Analyzer sampling oscilloscope with jitter separation. Together, the 81134A and these oscilloscopes provide a complete high-speed digital stimulus/response solution.
With the Keysight 881134A, clock and data signals can be distorted. Its versatile variable cross-point and jitter insertion capabilities make them the perfect fit for signal integrity tests. The frequency, level and shape of the jitter injected can be easily varied to emulate real-world signals, e.g. by connecting an arbitrary waveform generator like the Keysight 33220A to the Pulse Pattern Generator's delay control input. The Graphical User Interface provides quick access to all relevant parameters. They can be controlled via the interfaces GPIB, LAN and USB 2.0.