- Gain of more than 25dB
- P1dB of more than 18dBm to 20GHz
- Noise figure of less than 8dB to 18GHz, 13dB to 26.5GHz (typ)
- Rf connectors: 3.5mm(f)
- DC Detector output connector: BNC (f)
- Works with 87421A 25 W Power Supply
- Works with 87422A 70 W Power Supply
The Keysight 83017A microwave system amplifier is a compact, off-the-shelf amplifier designed for systems designers and integrators. This amplifier provides power where you need it to recover system losses and to boost available power in RF and microwave ATE systems. The ultrabroad bandwidth from 500 MHz to 26.5 GHz allows the designer to replace several narrow bandwidth amplifiers with a single Keysight amplifier, eliminating the need for crossover networks or multiple bias supplies.