- 45 MHz to 20 GHz
- 1 Hz frequency resolution
- Blank front panel
- Designed for use in 8510 Network Analyzer systems
- Scan modulation to simulate antenna scan patterns
- Accurate fixed and swept frequency offset for two-tone measurement
- User flatness correction for leveling at remote points in the test system
- General purpose source for use in component test, receiver test and for frequency conversion
- Sweep Modes: Step, List, Ramp
- Maximum Power: +13 dBm
- Power Sweep Range: -20 dBm to maximum power
- Phase Noise (20 GHz at 10 KHz): -76 dBc
- Max FM Deviation (locked): ±8 MHz
The Keysight 83621A is a dedicated source optimized for use with Keysight 8510 systems. It combines the high performance and accuracy of a synthesized source with the speed and versatility of a sweep oscillator. The Keysight 83621B provides broadband frequency coverage (45 MHz to 20 GHz) and precise 1 Hz frequency resolution. This source does not have modulation capabilities or a front panel keyboard and display. The Keysight 83621B comes with a rear panel output and a one-year on-site service warranty (where available).
The Keysight 83622A synthesized sweeper is the standard of excellence for applications requiring the high performance and accuracy of a synthesized source and the speed and versatility of a sweep oscillator. Synthesized broadband frequency coverage and precise 1 Hz frequency resolution (Opt 008) are generated by indirect synthesis, enabling the Keysight 83622A to achieve low single-sideband phase noise performance. It also delivers excellent harmonic performance with harmonics at least 50 dB below the carrier from 2.0 to 20 GHz.