- Accurate average power measurements over -70 to -20 dBm
- Frequency range 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz (8485D with Option 100)
- 3.5mm (male) connector
- Diode power sensing element
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) millimeter-wave sensor calibration
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/14A, E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
Keysight 8485D diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz and power range -70 to -20 dBm (50 dB dynamic range).
The Keysight 11708A 30 dB attenuator is supplied with 8480 series power sensors with the "D" suffix, for calibration with the power meter 0 dBm, 50 MHz reference.