- 300 kHz to 9 GHz frequency range
- 85092C with option 00F: Both Type-N 50-Ohm connectors are female on module (photo may not be representative of this configuration)
- Fast full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Simple non-insertable device calibration
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reduced connector wear
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Reliable solid-state switching
Keysight 85092C RF electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy, and accurate. The RF ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyzer. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the module directly via the USB interface.
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.