- 87106D/024/161: 24VDC Control Logic, 16 pin DIP socket and connector with 24 inch ribbon cable, bare wire
- SP6T configuration, terminated
- Electronic position indicator
- Current interrupt capability
- Magnetic latching
- Unmatched isolation, minimum 65 dB at 40 GHz
- Guaranteed 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability for 5 million cycles
- Typical operating life, 10 million cycles
Keysight 87106D multiport switch improves signal accuracy in RF and microwave signal routing and testing applications. This high performance electromechanical switch provides unmatched isolation and a 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability, which is warranted for the 5-million life cycle of the switch. The 87106D’s low insertion loss repeatability reduces sources of random errors in the measurement path, which improves measurement accuracy. The repeatability and reliability of this switch guarantee measurement accuracy and can cut the cost of ownership by reducing calibration cycles and increasing test system up time. Highly repeatable switching capability is made possible through Keysight's rigorous design and tight manufacturing specifications.
Ideal for manufacturing test engineers working on system integration, the Keysight 87106D terminated multiport switch provides a reliable solution for signal monitoring and routing applications.