- 87222C/161: 10-pin DIP connection, no solder terminals
- Exceptional repeatability of 0.03 dB
- Guaranteed performance up to 5 million cycles
- Excellent isolation, typically >90 dB at 26.5 GHz
- Opto-electronic indicators and interrupts
- Magnetic latching
- TTL/5V CMOS compatible
Flexibility is essential in signal routing applications, and the Keysight 87222C 4-port coaxial transfer switch offers just that. It provides exceptional repeatability, low insertion loss, and high isolation. These switches provide simplification of design in signal routing and conditioning applications. The Keysight 87222C can be used in a variety of applications such as, a drop-out switch, switching two inputs and two outputs, or signal reversal switching.