R-D4B-001-L: Fixed Node Locked Time-Based 1-Year License
- Configure the most commonly used controls and measurements from instruments
- Visualize multiple measurements simultaneously
- Easily log and export data and images in a few clicks for faster analysis
- Quickly create automated test sequences with minimal instrument knowledge
- Access deeper instrument controls and solution
- Analyze results within BenchVue or with built-in data exports
- Learn software quickly with common look and feel apps
- Utilize multiple instrument apps in one easy to use software platform
- License included with new instrument purchase
This bundle includes:
- BenchVue Digital Multimeter Control & Automation App
- Test Flow automation for DMM
- Integrated Command Expert features for deeper Test Flow automation
Simplified Measurement Viewing, Control and Capture
Keysight BenchVue software for the PC eliminates many of the issues around bench testing. By making it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences you can quickly move past the test development phase and access results faster than ever before. Dedicated instrument apps allow you to quickly configure the most commonly used measurements and setups for each instrument family. Additionally, Test Flow enabled apps help you drastically shorten your development of automated programs and further streamline your workflow.
Keysight’s BenchVue software platform provides access to a wide array of instrument control, automation and analysis apps with different capabilities to enhance your productivity. These capabilities vary based on the functionality of the types of instruments, apps, and models that are connected to your PC running BenchVue software.
All instrument control apps such as BenchVue Digital Multimeter or BenchVue Oscilloscope apps allow you to easily control and build custom automated sequences using BenchVue Test Flow.
Technology-specific apps such as Solar Array Simulation software are dedicated apps for a specialized type of application or industry.
Lab management apps provide centralized lab instrument configuration, ability to track assets, and more lab administration features.