BV9200B/R-X5H-004-D/R-X5H-004-D includes Transportable Perpetual License, and 12 months KeysightCare software support subscription, transportable.
- PathWave BenchVue BV9200B Advanced Power Control and Analysis Software Supports up to four instruments
- Easily track and record your power supply outputs to understand events impact on power usage
- Graphically configure three modes of analysis: scope (short-term waveform capture), data logger (long-term waveform capture), and CCDF (statistical analysis)
- Easily create complex waveforms to stimulate or load down a DUT by inputting a formula, choosing from built-in, or importing waveform data
- Export data for additional analysis
- Integrate software functions into your programming environment via application programming interface (API)
- Control and analyze data from up to four supported power supplies or 16 outputs (N6700 series)
- Supported instruments include any combination of N6705 DC Power Analyzer, N7900 Series Advanced Power System, and RP7900 Series Regenerative Power System
Easily Access Your Power Supply's Advanced Sourcing and Measurement Features
Keysight BV9200B and BV9201B PathWave BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis software for advanced power supplies was designed to give you fast and easy access to the advanced sourcing and measurement functionality of your N6705 DC power analyzer without any programming. The BV9201B will allow user to control a single instrument, while the BV9200B will allow users to control up to four instruments at once. They are flexible R&D tool for any application. They can control any of the N6700 family's more than 36 DC power modules when installed in a N6705 mainframe. When used to control an N6781A SMU, they can be used for advanced battery drain analysis applications.
Keysight BV9200B and BV9201B is the next generation of advanced power control and analysis software for users. They provide higher capability and level of support while maintaining compatibility of data captured from 14585A.